- 1 What Items Are Often on a Human Resource Portal?
- 2 What Is an Employee Portal?
- 3 Employee Portal Features You Must Look For:
- 4 Craig ess: Check Below given Links for Access Official Craig ess Page
- 5 Craig Evans – ESS – Leaders in Cleantech
- 6 Craig Ess – Flickr
- 7 ESS Craig Evans Good Stuff Video
- 8 PILEUP TO PODIUM | Christian Craig Salvages Podium After Crash San Diego Round 3
- 9 People Also Searches craig ess
If you are looking for Craig ess then here we have given an official guide step by step. You can also see here Craig ess features, benefits, and many more basic details.
What Items Are Often on a Human Resource Portal?
When deciding what information you should include on your HR portal, think about the information needed by employees to perform their duties within the workplace. This portal must make it simple for employees to access the information they require without having to reach the department responsible for human resources. It will also allow them to interact with colleagues.
The majority of the time HR portals form part of an organization’s intranet system. The portals could comprise but aren’t limited to:
- Introduction and Onboarding packets: When beginning a new job, it can be difficult to recall all the information the person on your first day of work gave you. A portal packet could be a great place to send new employees to if they require information. It could also be an excellent resource for existing employees to refresh their knowledge on the fundamentals.
- Guidelines and Policies These could include documents, corporate values documents, forms for social media policy as well as diversity policies as well as a grievance procedure.
- job descriptions and the Recruitment Processes: This section includes details about performance and salary reviews and organizational charts, as well as payroll information, as well as internal notices about vacancies.
- Benefits and Entitlements This is a place to find all the information on fringe benefits and benefits, such as health insurance, wellness incentive programs retirement plan details Annual leave policies, and discount programs.
- Bios and Staff Directory Maybe with photos: This is a place where employees can interact with each other through messaging or another similar tool.
- Links to news about the company or announcements Make use of this area to share information about new developments as well as news and updates about the business.
HR portal contains the following headers:
- HR: Payroll, benefits, policies, org chart, time-off tracking
- Learning and Development: Training, performance review, internal mobility
- Culture and Leadership: Leadership team, leader blog, annual engagement survey
- Offices: Office-specific info for each office location
- Travel and Expenses: Travel information, expense/reimbursement
What Is an Employee Portal?
Portals for employees — sometimes known as the intranet, enterprise, or employee self-service portals typically provide employees with a means to remain connected and informed on the company’s activities and generally include basic employee tools. As with HR portals, they’re typically secure with login passwords.
Employee portals can provide the opportunity for social networking and interactions within the organization. They connect employees from various departments and offer pictures and contact details so that employees be aware of who they work with. This is a crucial feature for large companies that have many locations, or remote employees.
They’re also useful tools for managing projects as they allow you to keep files, organize forms, maintain groups’ calendars, create directories and create information bases. It is also possible to make use of employee portals to manage things, for example, filing expense reports and mileage logs, signing up for events, and making reservations for rooms.
While employee portals aren’t identical to the human resource portals, these usually have similar information. But, they’re typically not designed meant for human resource tasks like managing the duration of leave, providing information about benefits, or downloading HR documentation. If you want to use the existing human resource portal to serve as an employee portal you need to provide some kind of interaction with employees and engage them.
Employee Portal Features You Must Look For:
We will tell you the top 10 features that you should consider integrating into your employee portal. Let’s have an overview.
- Document Management.
- Event Management.
- Social Connects.
- Internal Job Openings.
- Extensive Search.
- Company’s Policy and Procedure.
- Latest News about Company.
- Product and Service Information.
- 3rd Party Integration.
Craig ess: Check Below given Links for Access Official Craig ess Page
Craig Evans – ESS – Leaders in Cleantech
26/01/2022 · Craig Evans is the President and CEO, and a founder of ESS Inc. Having started ESS from his garage in 2011, he led the company to the commercialization of the Iron Flow Battery system in 2016. Prior to ESS, Craig was the Director of Design & Product Development at ClearEdge Power Inc. His team designed the ClearEdge5, a 5kW combine-heat-and-power …
Craig Ess – Flickr
Explore Craig Ess’s 133 photos on Flickr! It’s time to celebrate #MyFlickrYear! Check your email or visit the Flickr blog for more information to celebrate your 2021 on Flickr.