- 1 What Items Are Often on a Human Resource Portal?
- 2 What Is an Employee Portal?
- 3 Employee Portal Features You Must Look For:
- 4 Ekahau ess: Check Below given Links for Access Official Ekahau ess Page
- 5 Ekahau: Wi-Fi Design and Spectrum Analysis for Business-Critical …
- 6 ESS 9.2: New visualizations, Bluetooth planning, and more – Ekahau
- 7 FAQ ekahau ess
- 8 Ekahau Site Survey Overview
- 9 How to Perform a Passive Wireless Survey
- 10 People Also Searches ekahau ess
If you are looking for Ekahau ess then here we have given an official guide step by step. You can also see here Ekahau ess features, benefits, and many more basic details.
What Items Are Often on a Human Resource Portal?
When deciding what information you should include on your HR portal, think about the information needed by employees to perform their duties within the workplace. This portal must make it simple for employees to access the information they require without having to reach the department responsible for human resources. It will also allow them to interact with colleagues.
The majority of the time HR portals form part of an organization’s intranet system. The portals could comprise but aren’t limited to:
- Introduction and Onboarding packets: When beginning a new job, it can be difficult to recall all the information the person on your first day of work gave you. A portal packet could be a great place to send new employees to if they require information. It could also be an excellent resource for existing employees to refresh their knowledge on the fundamentals.
- Guidelines and Policies These could include documents, corporate values documents, forms for social media policy as well as diversity policies as well as a grievance procedure.
- job descriptions and the Recruitment Processes: This section includes details about performance and salary reviews and organizational charts, as well as payroll information, as well as internal notices about vacancies.
- Benefits and Entitlements This is a place to find all the information on fringe benefits and benefits, such as health insurance, wellness incentive programs retirement plan details Annual leave policies, and discount programs.
- Bios and Staff Directory Maybe with photos: This is a place where employees can interact with each other through messaging or another similar tool.
- Links to news about the company or announcements Make use of this area to share information about new developments as well as news and updates about the business.
HR portal contains the following headers:
- HR: Payroll, benefits, policies, org chart, time-off tracking
- Learning and Development: Training, performance review, internal mobility
- Culture and Leadership: Leadership team, leader blog, annual engagement survey
- Offices: Office-specific info for each office location
- Travel and Expenses: Travel information, expense/reimbursement
What Is an Employee Portal?
Portals for employees — sometimes known as the intranet, enterprise, or employee self-service portals typically provide employees with a means to remain connected and informed on the company’s activities and generally include basic employee tools. As with HR portals, they’re typically secure with login passwords.
Employee portals can provide the opportunity for social networking and interactions within the organization. They connect employees from various departments and offer pictures and contact details so that employees be aware of who they work with. This is a crucial feature for large companies that have many locations, or remote employees.
They’re also useful tools for managing projects as they allow you to keep files, organize forms, maintain groups’ calendars, create directories and create information bases. It is also possible to make use of employee portals to manage things, for example, filing expense reports and mileage logs, signing up for events, and making reservations for rooms.
While employee portals aren’t identical to the human resource portals, these usually have similar information. But, they’re typically not designed meant for human resource tasks like managing the duration of leave, providing information about benefits, or downloading HR documentation. If you want to use the existing human resource portal to serve as an employee portal you need to provide some kind of interaction with employees and engage them.
Employee Portal Features You Must Look For:
We will tell you the top 10 features that you should consider integrating into your employee portal. Let’s have an overview.
- Document Management.
- Event Management.
- Social Connects.
- Internal Job Openings.
- Extensive Search.
- Company’s Policy and Procedure.
- Latest News about Company.
- Product and Service Information.
- 3rd Party Integration.
Ekahau ess: Check Below given Links for Access Official Ekahau ess Page
Ekahau: Wi-Fi Design and Spectrum Analysis for Business-Critical …
Ekahau takes your business requirements for wireless connectivity and combines them with real-world environmental factors like your floor plan and wall materials to create a Wi-Fi design perfectly tuned to your needs. With Ekahau, you’ll get the right number of access points (APs) in the right locations and with the right configurations for always-awesome Wi-Fi performance …
ESS 9.2: New visualizations, Bluetooth planning, and more – Ekahau
Ekahau Connect. The all-in-one product suite for high performing Wi-Fi. Ekahau …
FAQ ekahau ess
What is Ekahau Pro™?
Developed for everyone from systems integrators to IT administrators and Wi-Fi networks of any size, Pro gets you up and running in minutes. Learn exactly how many access points you need and where they need to be placed for a high-performing Wi-Fi network. Ekahau Pro™ accurately predicts network coverage, performance, and capacity—in 3D.
What’s new with Ekahau connect™?
Ekahau Connect™ New! Ekahau Connect is a suite of Wi-Fi tools that enables you to design, optimize and troubleshoot any Wi-Fi network faster and easier than ever before. Ekahau Sidekick is an all-in-one professional Wi-Fi diagnostics and measurement device for fast and accurate Wi-Fi site surveys and spectrum analysis.
What is the Ekahau sidekick?
Connect Ekahau Sidekick (included with Connect) with Ekahau Pro site survey tool for fast and accurate on-site surveys, ultra-high-end spectrum analysis, and battery life that lasts all day.
How do I know if my support has expired in Ekahau Pro?
You can check this in Ekahau Pro by selecting Help > About. If your support has expired, you may not be able to activate the latest Ekahau Pro version. For information on purchasing Ekahau Pro, please visit our Online Store at shop.ekahau.com (Americas only) or contact Ekahau Sales Team.