Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Perks-2020
Hey guys!!! Are you discovering to boost up your career at Lowe’s? If yes, then it’s necessary to know Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Perks when you are willing to join with Lowe’s as an employee.
Then, you should have to visit its website and need to visit Lowe’s Employee’s Review and official Lowe’s Employee Benefits Site.
In this post, here I am going to mention the Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Perks with useful stuff about Lowe’s Employee Benefits Site, Lowe’s Employee Benefits Packages, and all the details which are helpful to you when you are going to apply at Lowe’s.
The first Lowe’s store, North Wilkesboro Hardware, opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe (1879–1940). After Lowe died in 1940, the business was inherited by his daughter Ruth Buchan, who sold the company to her brother Jim Lowe that same year. Jim took on his brother-in-law Carl Buchan as a partner in 1943.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., doing business as Lowe’s, is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the United States and Canada. As of November 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate 2,015 home improvement and hardware stores in North America.
Lowe’s Employee Benefits & Perks
Lowe’s offers unfathomable benefits and perks for staff to construct organization spirit, commitment, work fulfillment, and profitability inside their business. As per Lowe’s worker’s audits, coming up next are the best Lowe’s Employee Benefits:
If you work at least 39 hours per week at Lowe’s, the company offers programs that include benefits such as:
- Health insurance;
- Unemployment insurance;
- Family and medical leave;
- A 401(k) plan;
- An employee stock purchase plan.
You are eligible for these benefits after working at Lowe’s for 90 days. Past and current Lowe’s employees scored their benefits packages 67/100 on the website Comparably, equivalent to a C+ grading.
If you work less than 39 hours per week at Lowe’s, you are immediately eligible for:
- Life insurance;
- Vision care;
- Dental care;
- Limited vacation;
- A limited-benefit health plan.
To take advantage of Lowe’s benefits for part-time employees, be sure to enroll in a plan within 31 days after hiring.
Lowe’s Employee Health Insurance
Health insurance benefits for employees at Lowe’s depend on various factors, including your state, part-time or full-time status, and whether you are including children and a spouse in your plan. Full-time employees can expect:
- Dental insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Disability insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance and flexible spending;
- A prescription drug plan.
Most of these benefits should apply to family members, but because costs vary by state, you can use the company’s benefits calculator and select “Prospective Lowe’s Associate” to determine what your specific pricing model would be, including deductibles and out-of-pocket costs. Expecting mothers afraid of pregnancy discrimination will be interested to know that all medical options cover hospital care to some degree, including for maternity purposes.
Lowe’s Career and Professional Benefits
Besides health benefits, Lowe’s offers employees opportunities for professional and career development. The company naturally provides onboarding services and on-the-job training, but staff members can also have access to:
- Continuing professional education courses;
- Discounted online university programs for employees pursuing degrees;
- Leadership development workshops;
- Scholarship programs to provide financial aid;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Track to the Trades program, which places employees in paid pre-apprenticeships.
Lowe’s also recently launched Lowe’s University, which teaches staff members additional skills. Executive Vice President of Human Resources at Lowe’s, Jennifer Webber, says:
“Understanding that associate development is critical to every aspect of our business, we wanted to revolutionize the way we train associates in order to bring about the definite and measurable, positive impacts on associate development, their success, and ultimately customer experience.”
As for tuition reimbursement, Lowe’s will pay up to $2,500 per fiscal year for full-time employees. This benefit applies to any college curriculum leading toward an associate’s or bachelor’s degree, but will only apply to a master’s degree or doctorate if the program will assist the staff member in their current position at Lowe’s or prepare them for advancement within the company.
Lowe’s Financial Benefits
Lowe’s offers a variety of financial benefits for its employees and their family members. Associates at Lowe’s can take advantage of the following:
- Child and elder care referral services: Some plans include flexible spending accounts that can help you pay for healthcare for dependents, such as children and elderly family members;
- Paid holidays: N.Y. Job Source notes that Lowe’s pays its employees over six holidays, namely New Year’s, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Full-time employees are paid for eight hours and part-time workers are paid for four. Hourly employees scheduled to work on a holiday are paid both holiday and regular wages;
- Sick paid time off: All full-time employees following 89 days of continuous employment are eligible for paid sick days, which accrue at a rate of six days per year (and can carry over from year to year);
- Stock purchase plan: Lowe’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows employees to purchase Lowe’s common stock for a 15% discount;
- Vacation: Employees are eligible for different amounts of vacation time based on their full-time or part-time status and how long they have worked at Lowe’s. If you have worked at Lowe’s full-time for one year, for instance, you may take two weeks vacation, but only 40 hours if you are part-time. Vacation is important for a healthy work-life balance, so keep in mind that you are not eligible for vacation until you have worked for at least one year;
- 401(k) plan: All employees are eligible for a 401(k) plan to begin saving for retirement after 90 days of service, and baseline matching is available after one year.
Lowe’s Additional Employee Perks
In addition to traditional benefits, Lowe’s benefits for employees include a small 10% employee discount on merchandise and access to the Lowe’s Associate Discount Program. This program is a marketplace where Lowe’s staff members can find a variety of marked-down products and services, including entertainment, cell phone plans, vacations, and more. The marketplace also includes car insurance discounts for Lowe’s employees who need a vehicle to commute to work.
Lowe’s Associate Discount Program notes that some of its most popular offerings include saving up to 40% off movie tickets and up to 50% off hotels. You cannot share discounts with friends and family, but you can make purchases on their behalf.
Lowe’s Employee Benefit Login
To gain admittance to the representative entrance, business data, or worker benefits and advantages then a representative or partner must have login accreditations. Merciful, keep login qualifications helpful and follow the login steps trained beneath to sign in and access Lowe’s Employee Benefits now.
- Step 1: Open a web browser and go to the Lowe’s Employee Benefits Login Portal on Click Here
- Step 2: Enter your user ID in the field of Sales Number and Password.
- Step 3: Click on the Login button and you will be forwarded to your employee portal.
Discover Lowe’s Jobs and Careers
Lowe’s HR customer service: 1-888-HRINFO5 (1-888-474-6365)
Lowe’s Benefits Centre: 1-844-HR LOWES (844-475-6937)
The United States Phone Number: +1-312-843-5251
Lowe’s email Address: [email protected]
I hope, you like my article, where, I have mentioned the Lowe’s Employee Benefits and Perks as per Lowe’s employee Reviews which, will surely help you, while you are going to join with Lowe’s.
So, Kindly read all the Lowe’s Employee benefits and make your future bright.
If you face any issue or want to give any suggestions then use the below-mentioned comment box to share.
To read more posts like this visit my site myhrbenefits.website