TD Bank Employee Benefits Information
Are you interested in working with TD Bank? Are you looking to start a career at TD Bank, or are you interested in a job with us? If yes, you should read the following report. It is based on genuine reviews from TD Bank employees.
You will find all the details about TD Bank’s employee benefits in this report. This report discusses various topics, including the employee benefits packages provided by TD Bank, the employee benefits website, TD Bank login benefits, and many others.
About TD Bank
Toronto-Dominion Bank is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation known as TD Bank. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, the bank has thousands of branches in Canada, America, and the United Kingdom. It was founded on 1 February 1955 with the Bank of Toronto and The Dominion Bank merger.
The bank employs around 89,000 employees to serve about 26 million clients worldwide to run its business continuously. They do so to create a good work culture and an environment with supportive management to improve their business standards. The bank also offers handsome TD Bank employee benefits for its employees to attract and retain the best active and talented staff. These help the bank to improve its customer service and services and so the business.
So, if you’re working at any TD Bank, then make sure to check what different TD Bank employee benefits you can enjoy while working for the bank.
TD bank employee benefits
TD Bank offers a broad range of attractive TD Bank employee benefits packages to attract and retain the best active and talented staff. Employees working with TD Bank can have access to these amazing benefits with TD Bank employee benefits login.
Check out below what different TD Bank employee benefits you can enjoy while working for the bank.
👉 Retirement Plans
- Fully bank-funded defined benefit pension plan for eligible employees. Canada Pension Plan/Quebec Pension Plan
- 401(k) pension plan TD contributes between two and six percent of salary and matches up to 4.5 percent of contributions from employees.
- The Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP) for eligible employees
👉 Benefit Plans
- Some options include medical, disability, dental, life and accident insurance, and vision treatment.
- Health consultation services
- Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account
- Dependent care and medical reimbursement
- Counseling and fitness programs and preventive programs.
- Discounts for employees on different occasions, attractions such as services, events, etc.
- Paid vacations based on the work level
- Employee Ownership Plan
- Share Incentive Plan
- Benefits for dental and medical insurance benefits to retirees for those who qualify.
👉 Employee Support Programs
- Wellness services at the site, Cancer awareness seminars, massages, aromatherapy sessions, heart-health evaluations as well as reflexology and blood pressure monitoring eye exams as well as nutrition and health sessions and
- Health risk assessment online and wellness tools, for example.
- The flu shot program and the flu shot reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program
- The backup childcare is for full-/part-time or temporary and emergency childcare.
- Critical Incident Trauma Response
- Employee Benefits from Banking – Discounts for different financial products and solutions
- TD Helps Program for confidential financial guidance regarding loans and loan extensions or mortgage capitalization.
Eligibility and limitations of TD Benefits for bank employees
- Both full-time and part-time permanent employees can avail of all TD benefits for bank employees. Benefits packages.
- People who reside outside of Canada and Canada, the U.S. and the U.K., are eligible for almost all packages, so we mention them here.
- Employees who work part-time in Canada have to work at least 15 hours a week during the year to qualify to be eligible for TD Employee Benefits Plan.
- Every Canadian employee must be employed for at least three months of continuous work experience to be eligible for the Employee Ownership Plan and pension plan.
- U.S.: Short-term/long-term disability employee benefits are offered to only those who have worked at least 30 hours each week.
- Temporary employees working in Canada might receive vacation benefits instead of paid vacation.
- Payable vacation is available for up to 25 days, regardless of employees’ status in Britain. The UK, regardless of the level of employment and duration of service.
- The retirement medical and dental programs are not available to new members.
Get TD Bank Perks by contacting TD Bank Customer Service
- Toll-Free Number: (888) 751-9000 General Assistance
- Customer Service: (800) 937-2000
- Live Customer Service: (888) 751-9000 General Assistance
- Self-Service Phone Line:
- (877) 700-2913 Cross-border Banking
- (800) 815-6849 Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- (866) 325-4516 Mortgage Loans
- (800) 400-3603 TD Ameritrade
- (888) 561-8861 TD Cards
- (888) 568-7130 TD Connect Card
- (855) 219-8050 TD Go Card
- (866) 235-1248 TD Wealth
- TD Bank Website: www.td.com
- Visit contact page
- Corporate Office Address:
TD Bank Operations CenterP.O. Box 219Lewiston, Maine 04243-0219United States