- 1 About US Steel Corporation
- 2 US Steel Employee Portal
- 3 Login to US Steel Employee Portal.
- 4 How do I create a US Steel Employee Portal account?
- 5 US Steel Helpdesk Contact Information
- 6 FAQs For US Steel Employee Portal
You have reached the right place if you’re looking for the US Steel Employee Portal Login Official Website and Guide. We have provided complete information on US Steel Corporation Employee Portal and US Steel benefits. Also, how to access your US Steel Portal Account.
, let me tell you a bit about US Steel before getting started. Also known as USS (United States Steel Company),
About US Steel Corporation
US Steel Corporation is a steel production company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. US Steel Corporation, the 38th largest producer of steel in the world and the second-largest in the US, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE span>
On March 2, 1901, the company was formed by Andrew Carnegie’s Carnegie Steel Company merger with several smaller companies, including American Steel & Wire Company, National Tube Company, Union Iron Works, and Anglo-American Metal Company Limited. The company was founded by Andrew Carnegie’s Carnegie Steel Company and a group of smaller companies that included American Steel & Wire Company, National Tube Company, Union Iron Works, and Anglo-American Metal Limited.
US Steel Employee Portal
US Steel Corporation offers an employee portal that provides essential information regarding employee benefits, compensation, and other information. This portal links to all functional areas of US Steel Corporation, including finance, human resources, legal services, and procurement. It serves as a central resource of information and a communication tool.
Employees can access the portal through their account details. The portal also offers a number for employees to contact with any questions or concerns. Employees have access to their payslips, work schedules, and W2 payroll. They can also view tax-related information, such as their PTO (paid time off).
US Steel Employee Benefits
US Steel Corporation offers many benefits to its employees. These benefits are some of the many:
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Employee Pension & Savings Trust Fund
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Workers’ Comp and Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Legal Services and Company Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Planned Leave Bank
- Additional Types of Benefits and Perks
US Login Required for Steel Employee Portal Login
- US Steel Corporation Employee Portal web address.
- US Steel Benefits Employee Portal Login Valid username ([email protected]/[email protected]) and password
- Internet browser is compatible with US Steel Employee Retirement Portal official site.
- Laptop or P.C. Laptop or P.C.
Login to US Steel Employee Portal.
US Steel employees can sign in to their US Steel Employer Portal account by following the steps below:
- Visit the US Steel Employee Portal official website at https://my.uss.com/uss/portal and click the “Log In” button.
- This will redirect you to US Steel’s employee login page
- Enter your US Steel Corp Username, and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your password now and click on the “Sign in” button to log into your US Steel intranet account.
Are you resetting the US Steel Corporation Employee Login password?
Are you having trouble remembering your US Steel intranet login password? These are the steps you need to take to recover your password.
- Login to the US Steel Employee Portal Login Page at http://my.uss.com/
- Click on the “Can’t Access Your Account” link. Click the link and choose the “Work or school account” option.
- This will redirect you to US Steel’s password reset page for employee benefits portal passwords.
- Enter your username and the captcha into the text box. Click the “Next” button.
- Enter your email I.D. and follow the instructions to reset your U.S. Steel portal login password.
How do I create a US Steel Employee Portal account?
The steps to register on the US Steel corporation employee portal are:
- Visit the US Steel Employee Portal official website at https://my.uss.com/uss/portal and click the “Sign up” button.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Enter your last name, last four numbers of your SSN, postcode, and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha into the text box and then click the “Continue…” button.
- Enter your email id and set security questions. Password for your US Steel Intranet employee account.
US Steel Helpdesk Contact Information
Contact US Steel customer support if you have any problems logging into your US Steel employee Portal account.
- Telephone Number: 1-800-552-2730
- US Steel Official Website: www.ussteel.com
- US Steel Employee Portal Official Website: https://my.uss.com/uss/portal
US Steel Social Handles
This article is about https://my.uss.com/ US Steel Employee Portal Login. This article will cover everything you need to know about the US Steel Employee Portal.
We hope you find this article helpful in allowing you to access your US Steel Employee Portal account easily. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the US Steel employee portal login. We are grateful!
FAQs For US Steel Employee Portal
How do I log in to my US Steel email address?
You can login to your US Steel email account right on their website (https://my.uss.com). Click the link to access the page. Enter your password and email address to log in.
What email address is US Steel?
Contact US Steel by using the contact form (their website http://my.uss.com). For more information, you can call the number listed on their contact page.
Who should I contact if I need assistance logging into my US Steel email account?
For assistance with logging in to your US Steel email account, please visit https://my.uss.com.
Can I log in to my US Steel email account from my smartphone or tablet (iPhone/Android, iPad, Samsung, etc.)?
Yes. You can log in to your US Steel email account from any device, whether a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. The website is responsive and mobile-optimized so that it will look great on any device.